Faceted as 8-pointed stars, these plates will bring celestial beauty to the tablescape. Handmade using brass in a traditional ‘kalai’ finish by artisans of Jaipur, this set is tin-plated and is food-safe. Use these as serveware or pair them in patterns for an inspired centrepiece.
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges applicable at actual
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details