"Collection: AGONDA DAY DREAMS This collection is inspired by the pristine Agonda beach at the southernmost tip of Goa. Only few beaches of India can measure up to the tranquil, unspoilt sands and crashing waves of this 3km long, crescent shaped beach. It is a haven for weary souls, where Ridley turtles nest and local fisherman cast their hand-knotted nets into the teal blue sea just before sunrise. For “Agonda Day Dreams” we worked with highly textured cotton fabrics in neutral shades of sand and white. To create a very natural look we embroidered and appliquéd in rough organic textures. Transform your interior space into a haven of relaxation with these soothing designs."
Share this product
100% cotton. Appliquéd with net cotton fabric. Lining: 100% cotton.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by everyday life, Monsoon and Beyond presents an eclectic mix of home textiles with intricate motifs and pleasing designs. The brand’s unique collection of patterned cushions, runners and placemats blends rich history and elegance of the contemporary India. The indigo houses of Jodhpur, the faded wall of a medieval tomb in Old Delhi, the sunset over Marine Drive in Mumbai - all these vignettes and related emotions inspire its homewares. It combines these inspirations with a classic European design understanding to allure an international audience. To Monsoon and Beyond, "luxury" is something that elicits charm while adding a soul to a home. "I believe that a piece as small as vase or a cushion can make all the difference in your home. It can allow you to express your individuality and gives your home a soul. It will tell your story." - Vera Fritsch, founder of Monsoon and Beyond.View more details