Small: 19.6" W x 19.6" H
Large: 23.6" W x 23.6" H
- Multicolored embroidery, which reverses to a solid Charcoal back.
- Finished with handcrafted “dori” string closures.
- Made in India.
- Dry clean only.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
No-Mad is an Indian Lifestyle brand, offering handmade home wares and décor accessories of untouched quality, inspired by everyday India. Timeless, Authentic products that cross time, always in line with the Indian way of life. Every No-Mad product tells a story, the story of India, its local and ancestral traditions, twisted with utmost respect, to suit contemporary lifestyles. No-Mad is the creation of those who have followed their dreams, wandering far and wide to create a lifestyle brand that is passionately Indian while also looking beyond her borders for inspiration. For centuries India has inspired designers from around the world. No-Mad reverses this idea and takes the Indian perspective, finding inspiration first at home and then from other cultures. The result is a proudly Indian brand created for Indian clientele, embraced by design enthusiasts around the world. Launched in 2014 by Anuj Kothari, No-Mad is a mosaic of cultures, ideas, techniques and traditions, all experienced with Indian point of view.View more details