Designed by Ayush Kasliwal for Ikai Asai, as part of the sensational Kama Mood collection, this design chronicles India’s rich and vibrant history in hospitality, colours, celebration, and lifestyle.
These distinctive wine glasses have a refined and modern aesthetic, inspired by the ever elegant actress of yesteryears, Madhubala.
Share this product
Height 20.32 cm (8")
Care & Instructions:
- Hand clean the glassware using store bought glass cleaning products.
- Wipe with a clean towel or cloth.
- Do not stack the glassware with other vessels.
- Do not use harsh abrasives to clean.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
lkai Asai believes that there's a creator, an artist within each one of us. The brand rests on the vision of inspiring you to create - of building an integral space for artists, craftsmen, and designers to express and experiment in collaboration and evolve a global creative language. With India as our privileged vantage point, our curations and co-creations reveal the novel and exquisite, made by nimble hands and a rigour that is largely unseen. Our offering of soulful handmade objects bridges stories of past and present, unearthing that which connects the legacy of craft, its maker and you.View more details