Published in conjunction with a major exhibition at The Museum of Modern Art, this catalogue reveals new perspectives on the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, a designer so prolific and familiar as to nearly preclude critical reexamination. Structured as a series of inquiries into the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Archives, the book is a collection of scholarly explorations rather than an attempt to construct a master narrative. The publication aims to open up Wright’s work to questions, interrogations, and debates, and to highlight interpretations by contemporary scholars, both established Wright experts and others considering this iconic figure from new and illuminating perspectives.
Share this product
Length 30.48 cm (12")
Width 23.87 cm (9.4")
Author: Barry Bergdoll And Jennifer Gray
Imprints: Thames & Hudson
Binding: Hard Bound
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
CMYK Book Store
A Roli Books initiative, CMYK is a first of its kind concept book store in the country. The focus at CMYK is on books dedicated to art and design from award winning publishers such as Phaidon, Thames & Hudson, Laurence King, Antique Collector’s Club, Tate Museum, British Museum, Abrams, Skira, Braun, and many more. The store covers subjects in 20,000+ titles relating to art, design, photography, architecture, jewellery, travel, lifestyle, specialty cookbooks, fashion, gardening, and a collection of fiction, non-fiction, biography etc. Today, the company has generously encouraged every genre of publishing and is just the preface of what might well become a bestseller.View more details