- To clean the ageing or natural darkening of brass, use lemon juice or a paste of baking soda and lemon juice and rub gently with a soft cloth.
- Rinse off paste and dry plates thoroughly.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Intiki - meaning home, in Telugu dialect, is a home decor label that brings design elements with a modern and clean aesthetic. Drawing inspiration from the textures and tonality of India, the products appear luxurious yet hold reminiscence of the inspiration they hail from. Founded by art enthusiast Anchal Khosla, Intiki pays homage to India, personified through a mix of different materials, finishes and styles native to the homeland - an attempt to stay mindful of appealing to different people with varying aesthetics. All Intiki products are handmade in India where equal importance is rendered to the buyers and ‘makers’ - the artisans behind the products.View more details