Inspired by the book “Viagens Philosophicas” (Philosophical Voyages) by the naturalist Alexandre Rodrigues Ferreira, as well as by the fauna, flora and people of Amazonia, this collection gathers all of the group’s brands for the first time, namely Vista Alegre, Casa Alegre, and Bordallo Pinheiro.
Share this product
Height 7.59 cm (2.99")
Care & Instructions:
- Clean with damp cloth.
- The product will be dispatched in 5 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Vista Alegre is a world-renowned Portuguese porcelain manufacturer and creator of the largest collection of fine tableware, home decor, collectibles, and hotel-ware in porcelain, crystal, and glass. Founded in 1824 by Jose Ferreira Pinto Basto, the porcelain and chemical processes factory was created near the beautiful town of Ilhavo by the Aveiro estuary in Portugal. Known for its strong connection to design and culture, as well as a tradition of working in collaboration with celebrated artists and designers such as Christian Lacroix Maison, Karim Rashid and Sam Baron; Vista Alegre offers a quality of excellence that appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes.View more details