Reminiscent of one-legged Shiva representing the cosmic pillar of the universe, this skilfully crafted functional sculpture cast in aluminium with its monumental form is inspired by Colombian artist Fernando Botero. Revered as an emblem of auspiciousness in certain cultures, the foot symbolic of the Axis mundi lends the space it resides in a strong yet distinguished presence.
Share this product
Length 33.02 cm (13")
Width 20.95 cm (8.25")
Care and Instructions:
- Use a mildly damp or dry cloth to wipe.
- This product is handcrafted. Hence, no two pieces will be alike, bearing hallmarks of its handmade nature.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Architect Ashiesh Shah is known for his practice which is rooted in the Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, influencing his vision of space and choice of materials, resonating with his characteristic of being a tastemaker in the architectural world.
Most often created for the various architecture and interior projects he is working on, Ashiesh’s product line ranges from lighting, furniture and rugs to tiles. An extension of his architectural practice, the pieces from Ashiesh Shah Atelier are often inspired by and custom made for the project that they are intended for but also function as stand alone pieces of design.View more details