- Unglazed finish
- One-piece sculpture.
- With no two objects being exactly the same, the choice of the material itself adds to the individuality of the work.
- Clay is used consciously for its simplicity, rawness and purity.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founded by talented ceramicist Aman Khanna, Claymen is a thoughtful collection of clay ware that is simple, dysfunctional and sculptural. Claymen’s range of objects adds aesthetic by taking away. Aman’s work expresses a strong sense of emotion and truth that are underlaid with themes of narcissism, suppression and egocentrism faced in today’s society. A celebration of minimal design that is at peace with its own imperfections, these ceramics have been made by the hands of local artisans at the Claymen studio.View more details