Fine cast brass herons have found an elegant perch atop hand carved black soapstone. These sweet little tabletop additions will keep your guests talking long after the dinner party is over. When paired with our brass serve ware & Pichola Dinner Set, our petite herons the last adornment for an already vibrant scene craft a vibrant table setting.
Share this product
Width 4.5 cm (1.77")
Height 7.2 cm (2.83")
Soap Stone ring and casted brass bird
Care & Instructions:
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
- Prevent contact with water and acidic substances.
- Avoid touching with oily/soiled hands.
- Do not use abrasive material to clean the product.
- Always use dry, soft microfiber cloth.
- Do not rub against the surface.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products.
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Picturesque, romantic, dotted with architectural wonders, ancient temples and decadent palaces, Ira captures the ethos of Udaipur, the magical city, steeped in royal living. Rooted in ancient wisdom and beauty, Ira is an ode to the art de vivre of India – reigniting Indian living traditions to create modern day heirlooms.
Discover collectibles envisioned with a folkloric take on contemporary Indian design - from object d’art, tableware, crockery, to table linen and cushions. Ira invites you into a fantasy of sublime beauty that will leave you spellbound.View more details