The aim of the Idika series is designing is to reimagine wood as a responsive and modern yet traditional and transformable material. The brand has used brass to add to the richness to the matte wood, with an attempt to create modern art by choosing traditional and sustainable materials.
Share this product
Length 39 cm (15.35")
Width 10 cm (3.93")
Height 35 cm (13.77")
Teak Wood and Brass
Care and Instructions:
- All our pieces are heavy and need to be carefully handled.
- All images are for representation purpose, each product when made will have different grains and colour, as it is natural material and cannot be compared with the images. As the products are handcrafted, dimensions may vary.
- Clean with dry cloth.
- Brass may get dull or change colour with time or with oxidation; this is a natural tendency of the material and should not be misconstrued as a flaw.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Art Attaichi is born out of an immense love for art and design by Fainy Thakor, Founder and Principal Architect at The Thakors’. She is a connoisseur of art, and appreciates the aesthete value and meaning it brings to a space. She has always designed spaces keeping in mind how a person feels and interact with it. Art Attaichi is an attempt to bring the same essence into people’s life through art.View more details