This art piece made out of stone speaks of volume, the contrast between the glossy and the textured surface along with an irregular form is what makes it interesting. The Ilisha series employs stone in a very playful way combining it with the technique of engraving which works as a rendering with black marble and adds more value and liveliness to the objects.
Share this product
Length 51.5 cm (20.27")
Width 27 cm (10.62")
Height 13 cm (5.11")
Care and Instructions:
- All our pieces are heavy and need to be carefully handled.
- All images are for representation purpose, each product when made will have different grains and colour, as it is natural material and cannot be compared with the images. As the products are handcrafted, dimensions may vary.
- Clean with dry cloth.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Art Attaichi is born out of an immense love for art and design by Fainy Thakor, Founder and Principal Architect at The Thakors’. She is a connoisseur of art, and appreciates the aesthete value and meaning it brings to a space. She has always designed spaces keeping in mind how a person feels and interact with it. Art Attaichi is an attempt to bring the same essence into people’s life through art.View more details