Enter the world of the Masaya Circus and run your dream show. Always stride forward, my little showman. This cute and cheeky animal print is lovely for a baby boy or girl. It has a minimal white base, with pastel hand block prints, perfect to blend into any nursery decor.
The fitted sheets are made to order.
Share this product
- Flat Sheet: 47" x 71"
- Fitted Sheet: 47" x 71"
- Pillow: 9" x 12"
- Bolster: 14" x 20"
- 1x Dohar Blanket (36” x 48”)
- 300 TC hypoallergenic Cotton.
- Azo Free Pigments.
- For the fillers- Mal Mal with Micro fibre filling.
- 1x Cot Sheet.
- 2x Pillow Covers with filler.
- 2x Bolster Covers with fillers.
- 1x Dohar Blanket.
Care & instructions:
- Machine wash in cold, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly.
- Dohars, Fillers & Shape Cushions: hand wash cold, lay flat to dry in shade.
- Jaipur Rajais: Dry-clean only.
- Use only mild detergents.
- Colours will fade with time.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Masaya was born to capture the essence of stories through art, to create spaces where memories are made with everlasting impressions. Masaya products are handmade with a goal of sustaining and spreading the Indian arts and crafts, and making it accessible. Our stories are also curated in the form of learning tools for kids, where they learn about our culture and its sustainability, amongst other things. We, at Masaya, not only create a product but an experience.View more details