Aditya Ahuja dohars are comprised of 3 layers of mulmul - an airy, ultra-breathable 100% cotton voile fabric. Soft, durable and ultra-light, these traditional Indian summer blankets are extremely versatile. Use them as throws, bedsheets or as blankets on hot nights. Our mulmul is prewashed to give you incredibly soft Dohars that stay the same, wash after wash. Block printed by hand, every motif on the blanket is unique, brought to life in sea foam tempered by a touch of pale sand.
Share this product
Organic Cotton MulMul
- Professional dry cleaning recommended.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by age-old Indian patterns, reimagined and reworked to fit a modern Indian aesthetic, Aditya Ahuja features simple, soothing, and uncluttered designs that are often playful and whimsical. The Baby collection draws from a magical world of fantastical flowers and animals to fashion impeccably handcrafted quilts, blankets, and swaddles alive with swooping birds, quixotic monkeys, and quirky cats.View more details