"Knockings at My Heart" is a first ever collection of Rabindranath Tagore’s unpublished short poems – the autograph poems he started writing for the first time during his visit to China and Japan between 1916 and 1929. A Nobel laureate , Tagore was often requested by his admirers to write these short poems while signing autographs . Influenced by the precision, depth, power and intensity of Japanese haiku poetry, Tagore’s short poems are a tour de force of his lyrical simplicity.
Share this product
Author: Nilanjan Banerjee
Binding: Paper Back
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A Roli Books initiative, CMYK is a first of its kind concept book store in the country. The focus at CMYK is on books dedicated to art and design from award winning publishers such as Phaidon, Thames & Hudson, Laurence King, Antique Collector’s Club, Tate Museum, British Museum, Abrams, Skira, Braun, and many more. The store covers subjects in 20,000+ titles relating to art, design, photography, architecture, jewellery, travel, lifestyle, specialty cookbooks, fashion, gardening, and a collection of fiction, non-fiction, biography etc. Today, the company has generously encouraged every genre of publishing and is just the preface of what might well become a bestseller.View more details