Woven by local hands of the craft community in Madhya Pradesh, these stackable storage baskets are styled in contemporary fashion mimicking the subtlety of the old handicraft styles. Can be used as standalone or stackable organizational pieces in wardrobes, powder rooms or any other storage space.
Share this product
Length 29.97 cm (11.8")
Width 29.97 cm (11.8")
Height 15.49 cm (6.1")
Bamboo, Aluminum Handles
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- The bamboo MIANZI uses is ready to be harvested after 4-6 years.
- Bamboo is a grass species, not a tree, and does not need to be replanted.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 Weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
MIANZI’s vision is to revolutionize the way bamboo is seen and used by bringing India its first eco-friendly yet inventive and aesthetic bamboo-built options. The design house aspires to challenge themselves by fashioning products which are not only sustainable or aesthetic but individualistically revolutionary. Though sustainability, being associated with “going without” is always belittled, the brand aimed to come up with products which attain both a competitive edge for similar products whilst reaping benefits for the environment.
The goal is to cogitate bamboo as a possible semi-industrial product, to not only use it as a substitute and continue producing objects the same way, but to rethink the whole architecture of a product from the body to the details.View more details