Watch the time as the day meets dusk and the night unfolds. The Raven comes out to explore, guided by a single force, the light of the moon. This modern timepiece contrasts with a folklore-feel and is inspired by fearlessness and creative instincts of a raven. When shadows blanket the space, this wall clock glows and enlivens the interior of your home. The clock is made of resin with a layer of fluorescent whitening agent, applied to the surface; exposed to day light, it will generate a shimmer in the dark, like the moon is accompanying the nocturnal animal.
Share this product
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
"Haoshi" connotting "good things" - believes that life is full of happy and interesting things. "In our daily life, emotions are often affected by trifles easily, and it is easy to neglect some great things around us which can bring us joy and contentment. So we add a kind of purity and peace into our design concept", says Griffin Yang, designer at Haoshi Design.
The brand intends to spread an optimistic attitude towards life and express it through its design concepts by adding a dash of quirk and peace in its creations, and by extension - into our lives.View more details