In the past objects were crafted not only for their utility, but also for their beauty. Our Tota Mukhwas boxes hand-crafted in brass, feature twin turquoise enameled parrots, along with an elegant tray. Whether you fill each box with after dinner digestives, jewelry or even your house keys for that matter, one thing we can assure is that each time you lift the parrot topped lid a smile will surely bloom.
Share this product
Stainless steel with brushed brass finish & miniature size bird casted in brass with enamel work
Care & Instructions:
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
- Prevent contact with water and acidic substances.
- Avoid touching with oily/soiled hands.
- Do not use abrasive material to clean the product.
- Always use dry, soft microfiber cloth.
- Do not rub against the surface.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products.
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Picturesque, romantic, dotted with architectural wonders, ancient temples and decadent palaces, Ira captures the ethos of Udaipur, the magical city, steeped in royal living. Rooted in ancient wisdom and beauty, Ira is an ode to the art de vivre of India – reigniting Indian living traditions to create modern day heirlooms.
Discover collectibles envisioned with a folkloric take on contemporary Indian design - from object d’art, tableware, crockery, to table linen and cushions. Ira invites you into a fantasy of sublime beauty that will leave you spellbound.View more details