Length 16 cm (6.2")
Width 5 cm (1.9")
Height 6 cm (2.36")
American Grade A walnut and Aerospace Aluminium / Stained Oakwood and Aerospace Aluminium
- Compatibilty- All sorts of wires and charger cables and cords.
- Designed in Copenhagen and Made in India.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
NOOE is a Scandinavian design inspired brand producing modern emotive furniture & objects that reimagine the workspace. We thoughtfully pick materials to produce a tactile luxury experience for the new-age creative tribe. Founded in 2020 at the start of the pandemic by Piyush Suri & Neetica Pande, we are innovating for the work & life paradigm - flexible, distributed & atypical. Deriving from our purpose; we want to empower people to build spaces where they can be at their creative best. An inspiring space in a house or office for work that is comfortable, productive & well thought-through. Our Config01 Desk Set was awarded the prestigious Red Dot Design 2022 Award, validating our approach by an industry-leading design jury. All products are built with Space-Grade Aluminium, Solid American Walnut, and Vegan Suede. Our products don’t just last and inspire but prove our commitment to sustainability and protecting the environment. NOOE has also been featured in several publications, including Dezeen, Trend Hunter, BlessThisStuff, Gadget Flow, Esquire, and Man of Many.View more details