Crafted from high-quality Teak wood, this jewellery box is the perfect place to store your precious jewellery pieces. The lid of the box slides smoothly to the side when opened.
The subtle outline of a 'bindi' and a nose ring set in brass on the lid, depict the grace and beauty of a woman.
Share this product
Reclaimed Teak Wood and Brass
- Do not handle with direct water and chemicals.
- Not for outdoor use.
- There may be slight variation in angles, elements, etc.
- compared to what is seen online. Each product being individually handmade may have minor variations in size, shape, and finish.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
‘Dotto’ meaning dot, a ‘shunya’ or a ‘Bindi’ in the Indian context, stands for the metaphor that the universe exists within it. Founded by Ar.Veeram Shah and Saloni Mehta, Dotto as a brand focus on a seamless transition of such intangible ideas into functional, everyday objects. Dotto was born out of a passion for materials and the need to find richer processes to approach design. Literature, art, architecture, and cinema are the inspiring elements behind the products that give a certain context and depth to them. The aim is to bring more art into lifestyle products.View more details