The process of how incense is produced, in which a paste is rolled or moulded around a bamboo stick, is the main design driver for the “Agarbatti” table.
The use of natural steam beech wood is reflective of the organic material used in the sticks themselves whereas the elegant metal frame supports the weight and gives an overall sense of form, balance and proportion to this statement table.
Share this product
Care and Instructions:
- All our products are made from mild steel and stainless steel 304 . SS304 can be used outdoors, but it must be kept in shaded areas.
- Do not use abrasives.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bombay Atelier is a design studio creating thoughtful furniture, lighting, and objects that tell stories. Founded by Farzin Adenwalla, a designer of Indian-Persian descent, born and raised in New Zealand, the design house possesses a unique vocabulary that has received international acclaim worldwide, inlcuding being named as one of the top 100 emerging designers from Asia in Phaidon's publication, Design in Asia.
Farzin’s interest lies in the boundaries between creative disciplines, coupled with a fresh, innovative perspective. The forms, constructional details, and materials used further Farzin’s vision for creating classic and sustainable products.View more details