The grandiosity of the old Fort on a faraway hill hides secrets in its empty corridors and grand chambers. It was once the scent of ancient Oud mixed with invigorating Tobacco and the divine, oriental Patchouli that wrapped these sumptuous settings. Even today the unfurled chiqs sit quietly awaiting a breeze to blow, to once again immerse us into the hedonistic grandeur of an ambrosial fragrance.
A quiet magical rendezvous.
Share this product
Height 9.65 cm (3.8")
Earthy Spicy Heady
Care and Instructions:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each relighting.
- Keep all objects including matches and wick trimmings out of the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Magic. Madness. Magnificence.
Digging into the archives of its rich art and design history, Art-chives celebrates India’s artisanal luxury and handcrafted savoir-faire over a creative collision of art, fashion, home decor, and accessories.
Unveiling the gossamer curtain of India’s storytelling traditions, steeped in magical realism, Art-chives is a contemporary brand capturing fabled memories – from nostalgia-evoking storytelling to discovering the haunting fragrances of India and romancing Kashmir’s poetry and precision on cashmere. Letting you inhale a culture of splendour with a dash of humour. Playful yet chic. Contemporary with a patina.View more details