The hand-printed bed set collection is inspired by the enchanting love story between the Mughal emperor Akbar and Anarkali in the 14th century. Painstakingly hand-stitched and hand-quilted, these muslin duvet and shams depict designs which are a modern interpretation of the Mughal drawings and themes.
Share this product
Hand-block-printed Quilt. 100% finest Cotton Muslin fabric. Filled with cotton and held in place with a hand-sewn, running stitch.
Dry Clean Only
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by everyday life, Monsoon and Beyond presents an eclectic mix of home textiles with intricate motifs and pleasing designs. The brand’s unique collection of patterned cushions, runners and placemats blends rich history and elegance of the contemporary India. The indigo houses of Jodhpur, the faded wall of a medieval tomb in Old Delhi, the sunset over Marine Drive in Mumbai - all these vignettes and related emotions inspire its homewares. It combines these inspirations with a classic European design understanding to allure an international audience. To Monsoon and Beyond, "luxury" is something that elicits charm while adding a soul to a home. "I believe that a piece as small as vase or a cushion can make all the difference in your home. It can allow you to express your individuality and gives your home a soul. It will tell your story." - Vera Fritsch, founder of Monsoon and Beyond.View more details