Dating back to the Indus Valley Civilization, this craft is still extensively practised in the Indian subcontinent, mainly to create large matkis (jars), kulhar cups and oil lamps. Using innovative techniques, the artist from Aurivolle brings alive the aesthetics of her dream room -- a postcolonial quarter with minimal textures --- through her faded treatment of the floral motifs and uneven application of the glaze on each product.
Share this product
Height 2 cm (0.79")
Care and Instructions:
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Then wipe your metalware dry with a clean cloth, this helps to retain its natural finish.
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
lkai Asai believes that there's a creator, an artist within each one of us. The brand rests on the vision of inspiring you to create - of building an integral space for artists, craftsmen, and designers to express and experiment in collaboration and evolve a global creative language. With India as our privileged vantage point, our curations and co-creations reveal the novel and exquisite, made by nimble hands and a rigour that is largely unseen. Our offering of soulful handmade objects bridges stories of past and present, unearthing that which connects the legacy of craft, its maker and you.View more details