Designed as a pedestal for a pen that you hold close, this linear piece with an elevated concave surface graciously exhibits any writing instrument and demonstrates a sculptural quality through its simplified form. It is available in different material options of aluminium, brass and darkened gunmetal bronze.
Share this product
Width 17.78 cm (7”)
Height 2.54 cm (1”)
Solid Brass / Aluminium / Darkened Gunmetal Bronze
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth and do not use any abrasives.
- This product is carefully handmade in small quantities.
- Due to the nature of the sand-casting process, the surface finish has slight variations making each object unique.
- The material will age gracefully with time, revealing a distinct patina.
- Designed and handmade in India.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Stem is a contemporary Indian design studio working between homeware, fine art, and spaces. Led by Aman Bhayana and Sugandhi Mehrotra, a tactile aspect exists within the works of Stem. The studio’s work strives for cultural and societal relevance, questioning the role of an object in space. Each product becomes a medium to express emotion with honesty to the material and process. Working closely with Indian artisans, the brand’s direct engagement allows to redefine traditional crafts in a contemporary lifestyle while laying importance on each detail to bring focus to the narrative of the object.View more details