Dreamy and other-worldly, this piece is a 360 degree panorama montage of City Palace, Udaipur, captured from an aerial view. An abstract concept achieved by intentional camera movement techniques, photographs from the Roll World Collection unveil a secret world that is there but not always visible.
Share this product
Photographic Print on Fine Art Paper
Superior pigment print on 250 gsm Fine Art paper. Print is unmounted. Work will be shipped rolled in a secure shipping tube.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
An Indian artist and photographer, Rajesh Soni resides in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Primarily acclaimed for his dextrously hand painted photographs, Soni is the prodigal grandson of the sole court photographer to the long deceased royalty, Maharana Sri Bhopal Singh Mewar. Rajesh Soni’s work also encompasses gestural sketches that focus on the cultural city he lives in, accented by its different flavours, spirit, and social changes. His unique photography style can be classified as photo-impressionism, which allows for the abstraction of subjects, making it possible to express feelings, thoughts, dreams, and fleeting moments in time.View more details