The series "Behind the Mountains" unfolds the magnificence of the Mewar culture - celebrating the natural landscape and inconography in vibrant colour and vivid details. Rendering tales of the Mewar kingdom, "Hear of Aravalis" is inspired by historic stories that even today, keep the threads of the dynasty alive.
Share this product
Width 30.48 cm (12”)
Height 40.64 cm (16”)
Digital Art Print on Paper
Care and Instructions:
- Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity.
- Dust with a clean, soft rag to avoid dust.
- Canvas prints are suggested not be framed with glass as this medium needs to breathe.
- Unframed prints are rolled & shipped in a tube.
- This digital artwork is printed by high-quality Epson pigment inks on acid free 300 gsm white matte paper/canvas.
- Please note that computer monitors can shift colours and what you see on your screen might be slightly varying from the print you receive.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bejewelled, inlaid, or hand-painted - the lines get blurred when the objects you adorn your home with are as beautiful as these. Handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe, RARE is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions. Designed to inject high impact in your living spaces, these artful additions include objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers, and work commissioned by us. From unexampled tapestries to unique local treasures like thikri and marble art, explore the versatile range curated by our in-house specialists.View more details