In this statue, the soul of Lord Vishnu takes the incarnated form of Narasimha, part lion and part man. Like all incarnations of Vishnu, this one symbolizes the victory of good over evil, and over ourselves as we waste so much in a never-ending game of distraction and egoism. The Narshimha symbolises that any life situation offers opportunity for liberation. He sits here with Goddess Lakshmi, the harbinger of good fortune and peace. The combined energy of the two divine forces brings all actions to miraculous results.
Share this product
Brass with Patina finish
- Made in brass using the lost-wax process.
- Patina coated for an antique finish and rubbed to highlight the gold.
- Dust regularly to maintain.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A cohesive platform that brings together creatives and home décor manufacturers from around the country to create unique art and home accessories, each embedded with an inimitable story, Irris is a curator of creative voices – founded by Vineeta Singhania over 10 years ago. Born out of her love for Tanjore Art, Irris initially housed only her collection and self-made pieces. Today, it curates and commissions art, furniture, décor objects, lighting, wall installations, tableware, home linen, and accessories from a plethora of committed artisans and craftsmen around India.View more details