At home in both contemporary and traditional decor, this kettle boasts a fresh take on classic design. The elastic and supple appeal of tea is brought to life by the artist through the use of lacquer. The processes of moulding and casting translate the fluidity of the medium in metal and wood.
The elaborate, whimsical silhouette of this kettle makes it a work of art.
Share this product
Length 22.86 cm (9")
Width 20.32 cm (8")
Height 22.86 cm (9")
Wood + Browns
Care & Instructions:
- Do not expose it to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. To clean it, simply wipe with a dry cloth.
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting it against rough or uneven surface.
- The product will be dispatched in 7 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges applicable at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A graduate of Camberwell, London College of Arts, Arpan Patel combines his versatility and artistic flair to create “The Tea Stories”- a homage to the tea culture in India. Guided by his desire to obliterate the demarcation between art and design, the artist takes creative inspiration from everyday objects and people of India. His skill to merge diverse materials together enables him to translate lac (natural resin) onto wood and metal sculptors.View more details