The elaborate and aesthetically pleasing ritual of the adornment of the Lord is a recurring subject in most Shrinathji pichwais. Several elements such as season, occasion, colour, texture, pattern as well as mood of the deity are taken into consideration when depicting the splendour of Shrinathji’s ‘chaubis swaroop’, or 24 decorations. This pichwai depicts the Lord, resplendent in adornment typical of the summer season – painted on a black background, reminiscent of Pichwais from the Golconda region.
School of Deccan.
Share this product
Natural stone pigment on cotton and gold leaf details.
- Made in India.
- The Pichwai ships rolled in a tube. One can frame in a weather-resistant wood frame. Alternatively, it can be hung with a wooden batten which is a concealed method of hanging.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
This section of our website is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions, handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe. These include unusual vintage finds, objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers and work commissioned by us. Whether you are a veteran or a fledgling collector, we have some truly exceptional pieces-classic & contemporary, analogous to varied tastes and interests. Discovered and selected for their ingenuity and masterful details, each object exudes an effortless poise. From the acclaimed Raja Ravi Varma embellished prints to local treasures like thikri and marble art, we bring a plethora of rare art pieces to you that would otherwise remain relatively inaccessible. Thehouseofthings brings you a curated forum-the finest source for exploring and collecting extraordinary collectibles.View more details