Building on the success of the Asan Chair, the Asan Sofa transforms a single chair into a modular system for multiple people to experience yogic positions while resting comfortably. The frame is cast aluminum that is stable, light and compact. The upholstery is available in a selection of custom fabrics or leather. The basic ‘Asan Sofa’ has a straight back with the expanded version having a narrow table extending from the sofa back. A third version has a special high back for maximum support with more than one person. The ‘Asan Sofa’ invites a colourful collection of cushions to animate the seating.
Share this product
Cast Aluminium and Acasia, Foam, Leather, COM. Finish Black Powder - Coated Aluminium , (texture), Tan Leather, COM
Wood BBL 004
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges applicable at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, proceed to checkout and complete your purchase. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email and/or phone call, for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Crafted to suit versatile needs, AKFD Storey offers a comprehensive range of furniture, lighting and accessories to grace any area with effortless ease. A globally recognized design brand, it thoughtfully interprets India’s cultural diversity and brings to the fore innovation, novelty and quality. Founded by renowned designer, Ayush Kasliwal, a NID alumnus, and his wife, Geetanjali Kasliwal, an architect, AKFD Storey transforms interiors and exteriors into “meaningful spaces”. The brand follows an ethical business strategy and engages in socially responsible practices, thereby aspiring to improve the lives of the artisans it works with.View more details