Fascinated by the twirl of the ballerina, the piece was conceptualized to bring out the transparency, weightlessness and movement of the Ballerina. After several grueling days in the making, this masterpiece was created with over fifty shades of mosaic; precisely hand cut and randomly yet intentionally placed, in order to capture the beauty of the spin. Because of the reflective quality of the material used, the piece shines differently in different light.
Share this product
Mosaic: Glass Mosaic (Sicis, Italy), Smalti, Gold Leaf Smalti, Stained Glass
- Customization Available.
- Get In Touch With Us For More Information.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A self-taught artist, Vandeepp Kalra has painted and experimented with different art mediums for more than a decade. An eternal quest for a true reflection of her creative instincts led her to discover the world of mosaic art, which became her calling. Her compositions create an engaging discourse between the viewer and the work, a discourse guided by the luminosity and depth of the glass (mosaic) that is painstakingly cut and deliberately placed against each other to form a coherent whole.View more details