An exquisite specimen of traditional Bohemian glass craft, this opulent scarlet and gold candelabra features high grade, double-coloured, lead-free crystal glass. The petals of the ‘double flower’ shaped candle holders are finely hand-etched with gold paint, complemented by ornamental danglers. The stand is constructed using white glass, dotted with red and gold Alhambra motifs. Five elegantly curved crystal glass branches connect the stand to the holders. At the top centre of the piece is a sixth flower that can function as a tea-light holder. This extravagant work of art can effortlessly elevate the grandeur of a space.
Share this product
Made in: Czech Republic
Holds up to 5 candles plus one tea-light.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Purveyor of antiques and restored objects, Taherally's houses an extensive inventory of exquisite collectibles, objets d’art and a plethora of decorative objects curated from around the globe. Apart from having one of the largest selection of glass lanterns, the brand also specialises in a wide collection of decorative lights and furniture, antique stemware and silverware, stunning Venetian mirrors, and reproduction chandeliers, among its veritable cabinet of curiosities. Taherally's also harbours an assortment of decorative art pieces from coveted European creators like F & C Osler and Lladró, to name a few. Featured extensively in renowned publications like Architectural Digest, Vogue, and The Tribune with personalized recommendations from noted designers, the brand boasts of a recognised clientele worldwide.View more details