This piece is a tribute to a classic product, the Bombay Fornicator. Invented during the British Raj in India, this piece utilized materials like cane and teak wood with a sleek yet authoritative frame speaking of a bygone era. The Bombay Lounger is reimagined into a slim and sleek profile, binging the traditional materials into a contemporary design space.
Share this product
Teak Wood, Stainless Steel, Rattan
Care and Instructions:
- Wicker parts should be cleaned with a clean, damp cloth with a bit of detergent.
- Do not use abrasives.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bombay Atelier is a design studio creating thoughtful furniture, lighting, and objects that tell stories. Founded by Farzin Adenwalla, a designer of Indian-Persian descent, born and raised in New Zealand, the design house possesses a unique vocabulary that has received international acclaim worldwide, inlcuding being named as one of the top 100 emerging designers from Asia in Phaidon's publication, Design in Asia.
Farzin’s interest lies in the boundaries between creative disciplines, coupled with a fresh, innovative perspective. The forms, constructional details, and materials used further Farzin’s vision for creating classic and sustainable products.View more details