Make the Feather Vase a part of an opulent cornucopia celebrating the start of a fruitful holiday season. Each piece is mouth-blown in amber shaded glass, dappled in gold, and adorned with jeweled and enameled flora at the base. The fluted glass is inspired by the extraordinary feathers of a peacock, finished in 14K gold, and enameled in tones of berry and green with hand-set crystals.
Share this product
Glass vase; metal base with a 14K matte gold and light brown antique finish, hand-enameled and hand-set with Swarovski crystals.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejewelled object has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home accessories worldwide. An avid artist at heart even as a child, Jay Feinberg was born in New York in 1960. Further honing his design training at Rhode Island School of Design, Jay harnessed the trend for bold designs by venturing into fashion jewellery and ornamental accessories.
He is fascinated by the idea of taking everyday belongings: frames, boxes, clocks, and turning them into a beautiful collage of metals, enamel and crystals. His meticulously designed jewellery pieces became the starting point for a career that spanned from window campaigns in fashion’s most prestigious stores, to haute couture runways, to worldwide coverage in notable fashion magazines.View more details