Made by local factories, each product is manufactured by employing scorching heat at one thousand degrees, and characterized by the artisans’ hands with years of experience. The patina that appears on the pens while using depends on various conditions and this makes every pen unique. The oxide process is harmless. It can easily be restored to its original lustre by wiping with copper oil. Experience and enjoy this one-of-the-kind beauty of copper and brass.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founded in 2012 in Taiwan, Y Studio aims to “explore the vanishing culture” with its exclusive line of artisanal stationery, designed to restore the joy of writing, thus linking past memories with modern life in beautiful symmetry. Each piece comes in a gilded presentation case, making them considered gifts for the discerning wordsmith.View more details