Care & Instructions:
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Lead-free and non toxic glaze.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Khanoom is a luxury tableware label that is rooted in storytelling and celebrates India's rich heritage of artisanal luxury, with a contemporary spin. Steeped in folklore, Khanoom Jaipur collections seek inspiration from the nostalgic stories of India while adding a modern touch to it. Priyamvada Golcha hails from a business family that has been focused on developing clay and particle technology for half a century now. So, when she was introduced to designer and indigenous craftsmanship connoisseur Simone Marks, it was the perfect match to establish Khanoom. The idea behind Khanoom Jaipur was clear- to create pottery and tableware that fuse together traditional techniques with a blend of East and West sensibilities for contemporary living. Khanoom was also established to preserve the livelihoods of artisans that practiced the dying craft of pottery. The name 'Khanoom' was christened after the Egyptian God Khnoum who was believed to fashion living beings out of clay on his potter's wheel.View more details