Michael Cailloux draws inspiration from one of his favourite themes - "Still Life", thereby blurring the lines between styles by fashioning an entirely anachronistic wall jewel.
A tribute to the pictorial illusionism that is the art of “trompe l'oeil”, “Bucolic” evokes the fusion of the natural world with the Insect Kingdom - a symbol of harmony.
Share this product
Copper And Ink - Saw Cut, Etching, Aquatint
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Born in Paris in 1975, Michaël Cailloux has been passionate about drawing since childhood. Having graduated from the renowned École Duperré School of Design in Paris in 1998, Cailloux launched his company “Atelier LZC” in order to produce his own collections in 1999, displayed at the biannual Maison et Objet event in Paris. The artist also crafts commission pieces for prestigious brands such as Baccarat, Cartier, Habitat, Van Cleef & Arpels or S.T. Dupont. The fly, a symbol of both life and death with reference to still life paintings of the 18th century, is his trademark signature, which keeps making appearance in all his works.View more details