Care and Instructions:
- Comes as a set of 2.
- This object is fragile in nature.
- Kindly handle with care.
- Food safe ceramic.
- Clean with water.
- Wipe with soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Preet Ceramics is a collection by the JLX Studio that is designed for Indian homes to create soulful arrangements with simple garden flowers and foliage. The Creative Head, Jeevan L Xavier believes that design is synonymous with visual communication. He works on collaborative art projects through an ingenious usage of local techniques and materials. With an experience of over two decades in the home textile industry across five continents, his studio offers customized design consultancy services that encompasses bespoke product development, trend analysis, and styling.View more details