Phad painting is a 700-year-old art form of Rajasthan – a type of scroll painting that narrates elaborate religious scenes. The ‘Byah’ collection seeks an inspiration from Phad paintings to showcase the extensive rituals of a magnanimous Indian wedding. With carefully used black and gold, this collection of tableware is a festive must-have.
Share this product
Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe.
- All colours and gold accents used are food safe.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Carved from history and drenched in heritage, the Kaunteya collection is the reflection of the vivid hues of India. The name KAUNTEYA itself is derived from the Epic of Mahabharata, wherein the sons of Kunti are termed as.
The intricate designs are silk screen printed; hand decorated and then fired to achieve the beautiful colours. Finished with a touch of 24k pure gold which also makes them perfect heirlooms, these are pieces that can be passed on to newer generations with utmost pride.