Sturdy yet sleek fine bone china with 24 karat gold. In the Byah series, we have used Phad to show the extensive rituals of Indian wedding. To narrate this anecdote, we have carefully selected black and gold, as the colour black signifies mystery, while Gold signifies wisdom. Quite a lot like a marriage, which is a mysterious journey of finding each other, trying to know each other’s soul, making errors and eventually gaining wisdom in the form of eternal love.
Share this product
Height 3.81 cm (1.5")
Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe.
- All colours and gold accents used are food safe.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Carved from history and drenched in heritage, the Kaunteya collection is the reflection of the vivid hues of India. The name KAUNTEYA itself is derived from the Epic of Mahabharata, wherein the sons of Kunti are termed as.
The intricate designs are silk screen printed; hand decorated and then fired to achieve the beautiful colours. Finished with a touch of 24k pure gold which also makes them perfect heirlooms, these are pieces that can be passed on to newer generations with utmost pride.