Simplicity is key with ADITYA AHUJA’S cushion covers. Stitched together using the ‘knife-edge’ technique, these feature the signature Laila fabric, which is screen printed by hand, allowing for small imperfections that add movement to the design. And amid the fantastical flowers of this playful and intricate pattern live a whimsical collection of animals - swooping birds, quixotic monkeys and quirky cats.
Share this product
Small: 16" L x 16" W
Large: 18" L x 18" W
Pure Irish Linen
- Professional dry cleaning recommended.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by age-old Indian patterns, reimagined and reworked to fit a modern Indian aesthetic, Aditya Ahuja features simple, soothing, and uncluttered designs that are often playful and whimsical. The Baby collection draws from a magical world of fantastical flowers and animals to fashion impeccably handcrafted quilts, blankets, and swaddles alive with swooping birds, quixotic monkeys, and quirky cats.View more details