Channeling a meditative energy of the pure and divine, this collection explores the rich materiality of Longpi pottery craft from North-Eastern India contrasted with the ancient craft of Bronze or Kansa.
Give your table an instant refresh with this minimalist dinner plate crafted from natural bronze.
Share this product
Height 2.54 cm (1")
Care & Instructions:
- Handmade in India.
- Use mild detergent/Brasso to clean, or home remedies like a mixture of imli (tamarind), lemon and salt.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth, this helps to retain its natural gleam.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
lkai Asai believes that there's a creator, an artist within each one of us. The brand rests on the vision of inspiring you to create - of building an integral space for artists, craftsmen, and designers to express and experiment in collaboration and evolve a global creative language. With India as our privileged vantage point, our curations and co-creations reveal the novel and exquisite, made by nimble hands and a rigour that is largely unseen. Our offering of soulful handmade objects bridges stories of past and present, unearthing that which connects the legacy of craft, its maker and you.View more details