Nicknamed “jewellery for living spaces”, the Champa Tree is a beautiful decorative steel plant. Mounted on a steel base, it is a part of Davis’s collection, “My Lazy Garden”, a range of stainless steel foliage. This installation is a representation of the iconic Indian tree that lends itself brilliantly to indoor as well as outdoor spaces. Also available in copper and gold tint.
Share this product
Height 304.8 (120") Minimum
304 Grade Stainless steel
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A celebrated artist renowned for his expertise in metal art and craft, Alex Davis is dedicated to bringing style, design, and joy to everyday life. From stainless steel home accessories to statement pieces in furniture and lighting, Davis is inspired by mid century modern art and culture. Fascinated by the local African tribes and their inherent norms, Davis takes accessories like lamps, installations, and stools, and turns them into a beautiful collection of primitive and contemporary pieces for the home.
A graduate from National Institute of Design, Alex has been exhibiting his work through solo shows in various art galleries as well as at prestigious global fairs like Scenes d’interieur at the Maison et object, Paris, at Salone del mobile Milano and Abitare il tempo Verona. He currently lives and works in New Delhi, India.View more details