Width 27.99 cm (11.02")
Height 39.97 cm (15.74")
White Hahnemühle Paper /Relief Print, Copper Plate
Care & Instructions:
- Limited Edition - Made in France
- This unique artwork has been hand painted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Born in Paris in 1975, Michaël Cailloux has been passionate about drawing since childhood. Having graduated from the renowned École Duperré School of Design in Paris in 1998, Cailloux launched his company “Atelier LZC” in order to produce his own collections in 1999, displayed at the biannual Maison et Objet event in Paris. The artist also crafts commission pieces for prestigious brands such as Baccarat, Cartier, Habitat, Van Cleef & Arpels or S.T. Dupont. The fly, a symbol of both life and death with reference to still life paintings of the 18th century, is his trademark signature, which keeps making appearance in all his works.View more details