Wash and Care:
- Hand wash with mild detergents.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaning agents.
- All colours used on Indus People tableware are food safe.
- Handmade in India.
- Slight variations in colours and textures are inevitable and must not be perceived as a flaw.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Aesthetically inspired by the Indian Subcontinent, Indus People is a visual narrative capturing the beauty and essence of the region. Every product is inspired by a different aspect, and in turn, exhibits a unique story. Drawing from the various colours and textures of India - geographic as well as man-made, the design house attempts to create modern and minimal home accents, crafted to appeal to the modern Indian, holding him close to his roots.View more details