Inspired from old Indian dinnerware, this Thali set is crafted from solid copper. Lent a simple elegance by the distinctive rolled edges and tray-like handles strung with black cotton cords on the sides, the thali is easily functional as a tray as well as a plate. A simple object found in every Indian household, this thali is easily stackable, available in different sizes that fit in one another, much like the Russian Matroyshka and coated with PU resin.
Share this product
100% Copper With 100% Cotton Cords
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A spring board for “farniente” and dreams, a return to sources and traditions - No-Mad was founded by Mumbai-born engineer, Anuj Kothari and Belgian designer, Valerie Barkowski. What started initially as an idea for a cutting edge “Made in India” concept store, was over time modified into a brand with India at its heart. Taking the brand’s multi cultural value to heart, the founders began creating unique and easy home products defined by simplicity, authenticity, and above all, a definitive quirk.
The underlying idea is to bring people to take another look at the beauty and the richness of Indian culture, to perform an act committed to the preservation of heritage and craftsmanship - 97% Indian, 3% elsewhere. 100% beautiful, we say.View more details