Black wooden frame and Armadillo© coated scratch resistant perspex mirror.
- Limited edition of 10 only. Signed on back.
- White wooden frame and Armadillo coated scratch resistant perspex mirror.
- The reflection is crystal clear close up but comes somewhat warped the further away you get
- For customisation please get in touch with our concierge on +91 8003011110.
- 3 to 4 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Baldvin Ringsted is a multi-disciplinary artist based in Glasgow, Scotland. Moving between image and sound, his works focus on points of transition, exploring the relationship between formal properties of music and its cultural history and development. The artist‘s practice crosses a range of media – he deftly transforms sound and music into visual and physical forms, both literally and idealistically through collage, sculpture, painting, installation, and video. Often taking these varied forms of sculptural installations, sound pieces, or works on paper - Ringsted’s artworks draw upon his experience as a musician.View more details