Lacquer Coated Bamboo, Brass
The bamboo MIANZI uses is ready to be harvested after 4-6 years. Bamboo is a grass species, not a tree, and does not need to be replanted.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Regularly check that all fittings are properly tightened and retighten if necessary.
- The user can easily assemble it by using a simple Allen Key Tool.
- Just follow the 4 step instructions in the assembly manual provided with product.
- This table can be conveniently flat packed.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
MIANZI’s vision is to revolutionize the way bamboo is seen and used by bringing India its first eco-friendly yet inventive and aesthetic bamboo-built options. The design house aspires to challenge themselves by fashioning products which are not only sustainable or aesthetic but individualistically revolutionary. Though sustainability, being associated with “going without” is always belittled, the brand aimed to come up with products which attain both a competitive edge for similar products whilst reaping benefits for the environment.
The goal is to cogitate bamboo as a possible semi-industrial product, to not only use it as a substitute and continue producing objects the same way, but to rethink the whole architecture of a product from the body to the details.View more details