These mugs crafted of fine porcelain featuring dramatic black and white strokes and overlaying letter forms farmed in unique 24k microwavable gold. A classic set that's perfect for everyday use and special occasions.
Set of 6, each mug has a different design.
The Devanagiri Series by Nishita Design pays homage to ancient, beautiful Indian scripts. Devanagari, a compound of two Sanskrit words: Deva, meaning ‘God’ and Nagari, meaning ‘of urban origin’, is a descendant of the brahmi script dating back to 5th century BC.
Share this product
Porcelain with 24K Gold
CARE INSTRUCTIONSDue to the use of GOLD and platinum in the dinnerware, none of the pieces are microwave or dishwasher safe.
CLEANINGHand washed carefully by using a soft sponge and a mild liquid detergent. Use a soft, dry dish cloth to wipe your tableware completely dry. Avoid abrasive pads or steel wool to clean.
STORINGWhen storing the dinnerware, place dish protectors or tissue between each dish to keep the pieces from scratching or scuffing each other.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Fine artistry and innovative design combine to create timeless elegance by Nishita Thakurdas, founder and designer of Nishita Fine Dinnerware. Through her collections, Nishita brings alive her own sophisticated, elegant and contemporary sense of design while paying respectful homage to India’s exceptional heritage. The collections are all limited editions - thus making each piece an heirloom which can be handed down generations; a legacy to pass on, a memory to be cherished forever.View more details